NORTH ILLINIZA 5116masl
This beautiful peak is located 55 km. south east of the capital of Ecuador, Quito. It is one of the two existing peaks of this volcano. This peak is rocky; thus, it offers more firm and easier access to the summit. It has became more popular choice for acclimatization.. Its high is 5,126 masl / 16,818 fasl; this is 137 meters below the south peak.
Departing from the client’s hotel at 05:00 hrs, south bound towards “el Chaupi” and the “Enchanted forest” to the place called ¨La Virgen¨ (3200 masl). We will start our trekking from here on for three hours where we will arrive to the portal. A 30 mins rest should we have, and we will continue to the summit.
At (5,126 m / 16,818 ft.), we will be able to admire the view of the neighbors volcanoes such as “El Cotopaxi, Illiniza Sur, Pasochoa, El Corazón, Rumiñahui. We will have a lunch box and rest a little while then we will begin the descent to the vehicle and then to the client´s hotel in Quito.
Our Services Include:
- Private transportation to and from Quito
- 1 professional guide member of ASEGUIM (Ecuadorian Association of Mountain Guides)
- Light refreshment
- Park Fee $7.00
Our Services Do Not Include
- Climbing equipment (boots, sun glasses, raincoat, hat, etc.)
- Travel insurance
- Approximately 2 1/2hrs HIKE
- Physical Level MEDIUM-LOW
- Technical Level MEDIUM
- Altitud Lower 4000masl Higher 5,126 m / 16,818 ftmasl
Private tours can be tailor to yor like.Price per person in USA Dollars